SAMSUNG PLASMA TV PS43D490 NO DISPLAY LED INDICATOR BLINKING AND RELAY CLICKING REPEATLY

billysukmasyarifudin

SAMSUNG PLASMA TV PS43D490 NO DISPLAY LED INDICATOR BLINKING AND RELAY CLICKING REPEATLY

Post by billysukmasyarifudin »

If you find plasma tv with no display sympton and relay on PSU Clicking repeatly..maybe there is short circuit.So i try to disconet suplly wire from main PSU to Y-Sus Board..and try to power on again.. TV Set can power on..no display but i can hear sound from speaker..This indicates that the system has worked although plasma panel supply.next step i conect supply wire from Main psu to Y-SUS board..and disconect supply wire from Y-sus Board to X-Sus / Z-sus bord to lacalize wheater short circuit come from Y-Sus or X-Sus / Z-sus board.Turn On tv set again and first sympton... no display-led blinking with relay clicking on Main PSU... I try disconect supply wire VA from Y-sus board to X-board..but no result .I suspect short circuit come from Y-Sus board... wehen i cek more detail i found short occour from output VA Supply.. 1 HV milar capasitor burnt and 1 IGBT transistor short.. so i replace it and short circuit from VA output supply clear
PINTUSINGH
Guru
Guru

Re: SAMSUNG PLASMA TV PS43D490 NO DISPLAY LED INDICATOR BLINKING AND RELAY CLICKING REPEATLY

Post by PINTUSINGH »

thanks
minhaj

Re: SAMSUNG PLASMA TV PS43D490 NO DISPLAY LED INDICATOR BLINKING AND RELAY CLICKING REPEATLY

Post by minhaj »

THANKS SIR
krishsai

Post by krishsai »

Usefull tips

Return to “Samsung”