Seminar Terms and Conditions

Instructions of administrator to Board Users
admin
Cash on hand: Locked

Seminar Terms and Conditions

Post by admin » Sun May 29, 2016 11:02 am

1. Indiarefix.com seminar candidate must be have minimum 1 year experience in laptop chip level repairing , This seminar help you for advance level works of repairing. So beginners face problem for understand it. So kindly fill your true detail in form.

2. If a booking is cancelled before 15 days ( including seminar days) of the the event, the fee will be refunded after receiving 15% as administration fee. Cancellation made before 15 days of the event, will be considered. Request should be made before 15 days of the event via email.
3. Registration fees not refundable (Rs.1000/-)

4. All Cancellations made in writing more than 15 days before the event.

5. Confirmation of booking and payment will be made via submission of the form

6. if you have still not received confirmation of your booking the day before the event you should
call to Mr.Sunil Mob:+91 81216 46486 to confirm your place.

7. Please note that indiarefix.com will not organize your travel to the seminar, but will provide candidate with a list of all other attending candidates so that you may contact each other in advance and possibly share taxis from the airport,bus,Rail to the hotel location.
Hotel accommodation, food and beverage is included in the training fee unless otherwise stated. In order to take a maximum advantage of the intense programme and networking opportunities, candidates are strongly advised to stay in the hotel where the seminar is taking place.
Where accommodation & meal is necessary, this must be paid for by the event organizers.(2 days)
(Breakfast,Lunch,dinner)Where travel is necessary, this must be paid for by the candidate.

8. we do not take responsibility of any necessary health, accident and liability insurance pertaining to the candidate.

9. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations pursuant to these Terms and Conditions that is caused by
strike, fire, flood, governmental acts or orders or restrictions, failure of suppliers or any other reason where failure to perform is beyond our reasonable control.
In such circumstances, we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing our obligations.
These users thanked the author admin for the post (total 3):
Dhirendra Gaur (Sun May 29, 2016 11:16 am) • yashan (Sun May 29, 2016 11:27 am) • shiva0525 (Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:40 pm)
Rating: 42.86%

Rabi2017
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Seminar Terms and Conditions

Post by Rabi2017 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:02 am

Sir
I want to join the seminar so what is the rule & what i have to do .
please give the process details .

logtek
Been thanked: 0

Post by logtek » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:35 am

Sir
I want to join the seminar so what is the rule & what i have to do .
please give the process details .

PINTUSINGH
Guru
Guru
Has thanked: 0

Post by PINTUSINGH » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:52 pm

sir i want to attend seminar please give me process detail and fee detail also. thanks

Return to “All Seminar Memory”